1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Heat Simply Pure Corn oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken, onion, green bell pepper, garlic, half the enchilada sauce and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese in hot oil until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in chili powder, parsley, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
4. Warm tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds, covered in a wet towel.
5. Combine 2 tablespoons of Simply Pure Corn oil and 2 tablespoons of Enchilada sauce in a pan to keep warm.
6. Roll tortillas in sauce mixture before dividing mixture evenly onto tortillas, roll tortillas around filling, and arrange them in a baking dish.
7. Cover with enchilada sauce and remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
8. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese melts and begins to brown, about 15 minutes.